Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Fall Ya'll!

Our Boston Terrier Pumpkin!
(If you have to pull out the Exacto Knife it is def. to hard of a pattern! I'm just sayin!)


Dining Room (side table)

Formal Dining Room Table

As soon as I saw these "Salesman" in our 'hood I hurried to google phrases and ideas of thing to put on my door! I loved this and of course did not have time to make it "Cute", but I have BIG plans for a framed real piece of "Artwork" for our door! BTW, these goobers still rang me doorbell...I am still very mad they woke the baby!


Where has the time gone?! Most of you bloggers have decorated for fall and are already onto to your Christmas decor! Me on the other hand  have just taken down the Halloween decor and have just replaced with the fall decor! Oh my goodness I can NOT believe Christmas is just around the corner! Every time I log onto EBay it tells me how many days are left!!! Screw Ebay! I have plenty of time...right?! Just an advance warning...I am a procrastinator..I will be that crazy shopper on Christmas Eve...the one you cuss out at Macy's! Anyway I decided to post a few pics. of my Halloween Decor years weeks later! I promise I will figure this blogging thing out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment